Friday, October 26, 2012

Spooky Spider Play Day

I've had a lot of things on my Halloween to-do list for the kids and had not done any of them.  Soooo... I decided to combine a whole bunch of them into one fun play day since Cami and Spencer were coming to join us.
I made a big web on the floor (which admittedly would have been cooler if I had colored painters tape or something like that) and made laminated spider cards to put all around it.
 On the back of each card was a game, activity, etc. for the kids to do.
 Cute how they lined up in height order without being directed.
 The game was to walk on the web without falling off and catch the spiders before they bit you!
 "Dress up!"
"Do A Spooky Halloween Dance!"
"Do A Halloween Craft"
 These turned out pretty cute with lots of assistance.
and etc. etc.
I didn't get pictures of everything, but it turned out to be a fun-filled halloween-y day and we crossed lots of things off the getting in the spirit of halloween list.
Kids loved it.
The web is still on the floor and Colby does NOT want me to clean it up.  Ok, no problemo.  I'll take easy entertainment :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, that looks like tons of fun!