Colby was due for another visit to the dentist, so I figured since I already would be towing Maci along, I may as well have her pearly whites checked, too!
She loved the waiting room and was excited to go with Bubba.
Colby is a pro at this by now. We let him do everything first so she could have some time to get comfortable and make sure everything was ok.
She was showing off her teeth to everyone she could. OK, I thought, this is going to go well!
Then it got real.
I had to hold her down - thus not so many pictures of the cleaning and checking. She was not happy to be the patient herself, that's for sure!
But the dentist and his assistant were able to get a good look at all of her teeth and get all of their work done very quickly - all while she was laying on my lap.
Torture time is over - a healthy mouth :)
6 months and we'll try again!
1 comment:
poor little Maci :o)
Post a Comment