Friday, October 12, 2012

Buddies

"Mommy, I love going to my best buddy Cami's house."
He says as we pack up our things and load up the car to make the 20 minute drive to our playday.
For more than a year now we've been getting together almost weekly to play, learn, explore.
I think the goal was always to help them learn to play with other kids, to be kind, share, and work together with someone who is different than you.
Boy are they different!  And boy have they grown.
A year ago, I wouldn't have imagined that they would have grown so close.
After much play with colored spaghetti and a nature hunt, they cozied up on the couch to watch Sesame Street and wind down before it was time to pack up and load up the car to go home.
 
There are other pictures of our adventures that day, but this one was my favorite.

1 comment:

lilybit said...

great picture capture.