Friday, January 20, 2012

Family Pictures

For those who know him, you'll know that Kyle isn't so into taking any kind of picture. Last year for my birthday, his gift to me was to agree to take family pictures. Before we could schedule them, I got pregnant with Maci, then I figured we might as well wait till she was here (I know this won't happen again for several years, so I had to make it count!). We finally got them done in December.
My friend Ronnie from work has a photography business on the side, so she took them for us at the park. The kids were in no mood to smile (of course), so the session didn't last long, but we still got a few cute ones I think!
I like the duck family in the background...
I love this one, too.

And she caught this moment while I was feeding Maci trying to get her to be a happy girl...

The only one of the kids when they were both smiling - and Maci's is kind of a pained smile!

Sure do love my little family - can you tell?

Happy Birthday to me!

Thanks Ronnie!

1 comment:

lilybit said...

don't blame you for loving that family!