Here he is all ready to go!
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Date Night
Starting at age 3, my mom and dad take their grandkids on a birthday date to pick their own present and go out to dinner. This was Colby's first date night and he was pretty excited! He got all dressed and ready, and even made me put "Daddy's handsome spray" on. Silly kiddo.
Here he is all ready to go!
I didn't get a picture of him with Nana and Papa (hint, hint, mom - send me some pics!) but he had a great time. They went to Farmer Brothers for a hamburger and french fries at Colby's request. Then it was on to "the Target store." I fully expected him to come home with some mans or books or dinosaurs or trains or any other normal 3 year old boy toys. Oh no, not my son. He came home with this:
Yes, that is a kareoke machine! He loves it! He watches the screen as if he can read the words. It's too funny! He sings his little heart out. We got quite the performance when he got home. His favorites are "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," "the ABC song" and "Jingle Bells." I'm sure he will get a ton of use out of this and that I will have to invest in some ear plugs!
Here he is all ready to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment