I'm generally not a huge fan of resolutions. But this time of year just makes you think about them so I always make one or two. I am trying to make measurable, achievable ones so I can actually see how I'm doing.
Last year my "resolution" was to have a healthy baby and then lose the baby weight. Mission accomplished!
New resolution for 2012: become more structured.
You may be thinking - well that's not measurable. But I have a few changes I want to make in our daily routine that will make me feel more structured. So if I can incorporate these changes and make them habit, I will have accomplished my resolution.
1.) Wake up BEFORE the kids, do some laundry, dishes, SOMETHING before they wake up.
2.) TV off at 9am. This is more for Colby than me, but some days I feel like we just leave the TV on all day just to leave it on. He watches it on and off throughout the day, and I don't think it's necessary.
3.) Do 3 things every day: Clean something, do one art project with the kids and one learning activity.
That's it. Next year at this time, I'll let me know how I did ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment