Saturday, March 28, 2015

One Week

March 3-7, 2015

Hannah is a week old now.  She had lost quite a bit of weight in the hospital and now weighs only 7 lb. 15 oz.  My milk has finally come in and I think we are on the upswing now.  Nursing is not going so smoothly.  She latches right on but there is clearly something wrong because (without going into too much detail) it is seriously painful for me.  The pediatrician assuured me in the hospital that she is not tongue tied but I happen to disagree.  I will be bringing that up again at our next appointment!
Anywho... let's get to the fun stuff - pictures!
This was Maci at one week old...  
 And this is Hannah - definitely a resemblance!
 My little rascals.  The kids love their new sister.  So far they have adjusted well.
 Hannah will take a pacifier (woohoo!) and even finds her thumb occasionally.
 Naps with Daddy are the best :)
 Off to her first baseball game!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Better label those pictures- you'll get them mixed up!