Sunday, March 8, 2015

Home

After 2 days in the hospital, we finally got to go home - I don't think I could have sat in that room one more minute and I know Kyle was ready to get out of there.
 She's so small in the carseat!
 It only took a few days to get into a groove.  When you have 2 other kids to take care of, you can't be too lazy!  The kids love her and are doing really well adjusting to life with a baby in the house.  Hannah is still in newborn eat, sleep, poop mode.  She does wake up for a few hours in the middle of the night most nights.  Not grumpy, just awake.  We're trying to keep her up more during the day to avoid that, but otherwise she's doing great.
My milk finally came in and she is a happy girl now that she's getting a full belly.  Her first newborn checkup went great - she's healthy as can be.  
The kids wanted to match their sister - "Look, we all have feety pajamas!"
 One week old...

 She has found her thumb - and also takes a pacifier sometimes.  Lifesaver.

I haven't gotten quite so many pictures of her as I did of the other 2 I feel like.  But she is loved and is a perfect addition to our family.

2 comments:

lilybit said...

Love the little thumb sucker!

John and Janelle said...

Sooo sweet! Best name ever ;)