Monday, August 6, 2012

A Visit From the Thomsons

The Thomsons came to California and stopped by for a visit at my parents house.
A perfect excuse for my mom to rent a giant water slide since it was such a hit last weekend!
 Colby and the other kiddos played on this for the ENTIRE DAY!  They ended up a little on the crispy side, but they had so much fun :)
 Maci just wanted to watch from the sidelines.
 We also got to spend time with the newest addition to our family, Finnley Eowin Robison.  Such a petite little cutie!
 Maci didn't want anything to do with her unless I was holding her.  And surprisingly enough, she didn't act jealous, she wanted to give her lots of hugs and kisses!
 Jamie was kind enough to give us a bread/pizza dough cooking demonstration.  I am so grateful to have this versatile recipe around, you can make so many different things with one dough recipe!  I've already used it a ton.
 The kiddos (and adults) really enjoyed the pizza, pizza bites, breadsticks, cinnamon rolls, butter braid and orange rolls.  SOOOOO Yummy!  And healthy, I'm sure ;)
So nice to see the Thomsons!

No comments: