Monday, January 31, 2011

I Cross My Heart

Kyle and I danced to "I Cross My Heart" by George Strait at our wedding, so it's a pretty special song for us. Over the last few weeks I have been working on a video for Kyle's grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary and we used that song in it, so Colby's been hearing it a lot lately. Last night in the car, Colby serenaded us with it:

Pretty good, huh? And here is a second, more comical version...

Not quite as polished as the first!

And for your viewing pleasure, if you're interested, here is the anniversary video.

After all of the work on Save The Dates, invitations, ordering napkins, collecting pictures, making the video, and a scrapbook, Colby got croup and we couldn't even make the trip to Oregon to go to the party! Grrr. I heard it was really nice, though. Happy 50th anniversary Nana & Papa deVries!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Great Job Callie! Sorry you guys weren't able to make it to the party. It's always hard when you miss out on family occasions.

Camille said...

Great job! See... how can Kyle complain about you spending time on stuff like this?

Sandy said...

Love, love, love Colby's song. George would be proud.

Adrienne said...

Adorable!! This age is so much fun, huh? But frustrating too!