We found a good hill and Colby and Daddy made countless trips down on the sled. Sometimes a little fast for my comfort, but Colby kept saying, "I wanna do that again!" We'll just say Kyle definitely got his work-out in for the day!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Snow Trip
A few weeks ago we took the drive up the mountain to have fun in the snow. There was a ton of it! I have to admit, I am not a big fan of snow. I don't like sinking into it, I don't like walking in it, I don't like getting all wet and cold from it. But, when you have a 2 year old and a big kid of a husband running around and playing in it making you laugh, the trip becomes a bit more enjoyable :-)
We found a good hill and Colby and Daddy made countless trips down on the sled. Sometimes a little fast for my comfort, but Colby kept saying, "I wanna do that again!" We'll just say Kyle definitely got his work-out in for the day!
We decided to build a snowman. Colby started to help me out, but soon got bored with that. Daddy forgot his gloves, so his hands weren't excited about helping either...
We found a good hill and Colby and Daddy made countless trips down on the sled. Sometimes a little fast for my comfort, but Colby kept saying, "I wanna do that again!" We'll just say Kyle definitely got his work-out in for the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awesome! I gotta make it up to the snow this year. Oh, and I thought your snowman looked great!
I think the last time you made a snowman was with Kyle when you were in Idaho at school.
Glad you guys had a good time. I love looking at the snow but don't especially like being in it. I'm a wimp...don't like to be cold.
Post a Comment