Friday, January 28, 2011

Maci in 4D

We got to go in for a 4D ultrasound last week. I think it's so cool that we can see what the little one looks like before she's even born! Colby's was lots of fun so we decided to do it again.
I was, however a little disappointed in the ultrasound tech. It was an older man, which made it a little awkward anyway, then all he did for an hour was try to get a good picture of her face. We never saw her little feet or any other parts of her for that matter. I did get a glimpse of her hands once as she tried to suck her thumb, which was adorable, but did he catch that in a picture? No.
Oh well, here is the best picture we got of our little Maci:
The drape looking thing over her head is actually the placenta, which she was comfortably nestled into the whole time, thus why it took so long to even get this picture of her face.
We compared to Colby's 4D picture and there are some similarities for sure, but she is much less scrunched in there than he was at the very same gestational age. Her face shape seems different, too.
Can't wait to meet her! 11 more weeks!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am excited to meet her too, I am excited to see how much she does or doesn't look like Colby.

Camille said...

I can't wait to meet my new little YaYa. These 4D pictures are a little creepy to me. Hopefully she's more petite than Colb was!