I have been thinking for 7.5 months that I had escaped the horrible post-pregnancy hair loss that everyone has told me about. My hair wasn't falling out any more than it usually did. I see some strands in the shower here and there, etc. These last few days, although it sounds gross - I have been brushing out more hair than I care to part with! And on top of that, I have all these little baby hairs that like to stick straight up and dance around my hairline. This is not cool. But as I've heard, almost everyone experiences this, so I guess I need to suck it up and get on with life. Dear hair, you will be missed.
2 comments:
We can sooooooooobbbbb together! My hair does the same it breaks off until one day I wake up and.. WHAT in the world....I HAVE NO HAIR
I have that problem without the benefit of a baby to show for it. My baby hairs are now like bang length though. Use your CHI Silk infusion to smooth them down.
Post a Comment