
I'm sooooooooo excited - we figured out a way to make it to family reunion last night. The tickets are booked and we are definitely going. I have been so bummed that we weren't going to go. With things the way they are in the dairy business right now (crappy, in case you didn't know), Kyle didn't think he would be able to take any time off. On top of that the plane tickets were crazy expensive. But we found a loophole and got cheaper tickets, and Kyle got the OK from his parents to take a few days off - so here we come! Ya!
3 comments:
Yay!! Glad you were able to get time off. It will be fun to see you guys!
What great news! I can't wait to meet Colby (and see you guys too of course). :)
WaaHoooooo! Auntie is happy!
Post a Comment