Please excuse my lame testimonials on products, but when I find something I like, I'm going to post it to let everyone know. Every little piece of advice is helpful!This is a cordless vacuum that I got for my birthday. It's very lightweight, very easy to use. The handle bends, as you can see in the picture, so you can go under furniture. It works on carpet and hard flooring (it switches modes by pushing a button). It has an easy "no-touch" dust tray to empty it. It isn't a deep cleaner, but its great for the everyday picking up crumbs jobs. Nice so you don't have to drag out the big vacuum for little things. When the battery runs out, just plug it in to charge overnight then it's ready to go the next day.
Anyway, I recommend! Retails for around $40-$50. I got mine at Costco.
1 comment:
oooooo AWESOME!
Post a Comment