Colby got his bottom 2 teeth at the end of April and we have been waiting and waiting for those top 2 to come in. His poor gums have been swollen for over 2 weeks and finally last night they popped through! This is the best picture I could get out of him this morning. You can clearly see the bottom chompers, and if you look closely, you'll see a glimmer of white just under his top lip - those are the top 2 teeth. Our baby is growing up!
2 comments:
Those top teeth are little boogers to get through! It's exciting when they get new teeth in. I love his cute little smile.
Hey Callie! I do all my scrapbooking digital...I use Photoshop Elements and have TONS TONS TONS of digital scrapbook "supplies" and there are gobs and gobs available for free! I have been digiscrapping for 3 years now and have probably only spent like $30-$40 on scrapping supplies since then, so crazy! Tons less money :) Plus everything can be re-used, you can click the undo button if you mess up and I just print the pages each year like a yearbook with Heritage Makers http://www.heritagemakers.com/index.cfm?CFID=1555604&CFTOKEN=26923686
Let me know if you want more info
LOVE YOU! and I miss you!!!!!!
Post a Comment