Oct. 1, 2014
Preschool is going well - we are still alternating 1 day every week so every other week I have the girls. They love it, they are learning and it's not stressful. On the weeks that Tina has them I either go to my doctor's appointments child-free or I get to work in Colby's Kindergarten class. That has been really nice.
This week - The letter V!
We did a V is for vegetables activity. First, I cut all different kinds of veggies up small and we had a tasting (with lots of Ranch dressing). I wouldn't say Maci LOVES her vegetables, but she was willing to try everything and took seconds of a few things. Kayden did NOT love her vegetables, in fact there wasn't one thing that she even liked enough to keep in her mouth. OK, not the greatest activity for her... Let's do something positive with vegetables - how about we paint with them!
Now this was something they could get into! They painted for a very long time and had lots of fun.
Later on we did V is for Volcano!
They wanted to do this one over and over and over again.
So we did, until I ran out of vinegar and baking soda!
Fun preschool day.
No comments:
Post a Comment