Oct. 9, 2014
Ok so I'm not exactly a crazy coupon lady, but I do enjoy using coupons and finding deals. I've found Target to be my favorite place to use them because 1) I shop there all the time anyways and 2) They have great store coupons that I can stack with the cartwheel app, manufacturer coupons AND my 5% discount for using my RedCard. I end up with some pretty sweet deals and even get stuff for free sometimes.
Today was my best savings day so far... Are you ready for this?
Oh yeah!
I made the mistake when I first started doing the coupon thing of buying things just because I had a good coupon. Ended up with stuff I didn't need - bad habit to get into! I only buy things (and brands) that we actually use and like and I never buy the name brand just because I have a coupon, because a lot of the time I can get a better deal on the store brand.
Oh geez, I'll stop there. Does anyone really care about this stuff but me anyway? Probably not.
No comments:
Post a Comment