Sunday, October 26, 2014

Caruthers Fair 2014

Sep. 24-27, 2014

Another fair has come and gone.  Again, please forgive the phone camera picture quality.
Maci actually decided that participating in the PeeWee Livestock show was a good idea this year.  Last year she would not go near the animals. 
 Colby did a good job :)
 Blue ribbon!

 Medeiros Cousins
 And Cami was there, too!
 Colby's favorite were the pigs.  We just got done reading Charlotte's Web before the fair, so both kids were quite interested in the pigs that were just like Wilbur!  Also, I think he liked that he could hit the pig with a stick to make it go where he wanted.

 Time to ride rides!


 Colby thought this one was especially cool. 


I must say, if it weren't for the kiddos I may not even go to the fair.  It's just not the same going back as an adult.  But they had so much fun that it made it worth it!  I am glad we have a small town fair to go to.

No comments: