Did I mention that I finally took my IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) Exam? I took it at the end of July and don't get my results until OCTOBER! A computerized exam and it takes 3 months to get results! That is stressful! I think I did well on the exam, but you never know with things like that, so I'll let you know in October. Oh and if I don't let you know, don't ask ;)
So after that hoopla was over World Breastfeeding Week came and we got to head to the park for the Breastfeeding Awareness Walk.
The kids loved the ring toss. How simple to make - pool noodles and cones. This will probably be on the docket at our next birthday party...
Cheesing with my exclusively breastfed babies :)
And my CHCC Lactation Team!
Babies were born to breastfeed :)
1 comment:
Amen.
Post a Comment