Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Vroom Vroom, Surprise!!!

Melvin turns the big 5-0 this year, so Kelley planned a surprise party for him with a very appropriate theme - Harley Davidson!
 The decorations were so easy and so cute! - er... manly.

I didn't even tell the kids about it until the night before because I knew they would spoil the surprise for sure.
 Guests arrived, hide!
 SURPRISE!!!
 He was definitely surprised.  I was shocked that out of 70+ people no one blew the secret beforehand.
 Time to EAT!!!
 It was a HOT July day, so thank goodness Kelley thought to rent the canopy and mister fans.
 The food was so yummy.  Ribs, chicken and all the fixings :)
Smile kiddos!
 Got a cute picture of my Mom and Dad :)
Dessert time!
 Ice cream, please.


And what good party doesn't end with the kids getting FILTHY dirty?
Happy 50th Melvin!

1 comment:

lilybit said...

Lucky man and great picture of you with messy faced Colby.