Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Swimming Like A Fish

My mom gets lots of kudos for hooking us up with swimming lessons this year.  A teacher from the elementary school she works at does swimming lessons in the summer and she got her to come to my mom's house to do lessons for Colby and his cousins.  We did 10 lessons over 2.5 weeks and Colby learned so much!!  He's never been afraid of the water, and has always loved swimming lessons, so I wasn't worried.  I was still surprised however with how much progress he made - we love Jen!
 He especially liked swimming with his flippers on just like in the book, "I Wish That I Had Duck Feet." :)
Here's a video of Colby in action...
Maci didn't really like sitting on the sidelines - this girl wants to be in  the water.  Next year we'll have to put her in lessons too!
Towards the end, we even started to work on his dive.
Watch out water, here comes Colby!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

So proud of my little fishies and all their new swim skills.