We went to Playland and Storyland on Labor Day - Nana's treat! We expected there to be a million people there, but we got there just as it opened and the park was empty. Lucky for us!

First stop - the carousel.

Maci's first ride ever!

Then the helicopters...

And racecars - Colby was totally into these.

The whole gang racing...

Baskets.

Maci pretty much sat in her stroller all day. One day she will be big enough, but not today!

One last ride on the ladybugs....

Then we took the train to Storyland. Choo Choo!

Storyland was not as great as I remember it being when I was 5. The sad thing is that the kids don't really know the nursery rhyme stories anymore. And the upkeep at that place is not the greatest. Kinda sad.

But there were lots of slides and things for them to climb on, so of course they still had fun even though they didn't know the story behind the structures.

And I so want Kyle to make this for Colby.

Fun day - thanks Nana!
1 comment:
we've never been though I drive right by all the time.
Post a Comment