Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Her First Bites

Can't believe she's already big enough to eat solids. She's been eyeing our food for quite some time now and trying to grab it, so I finally gave in and let her have some rice cereal at 5 months old. Colby was pretty excited and really wanted to help, but served as a bit of a distraction.
But distractions make little sisters very happy!

She didn't quite know what to do with it at first, but was curious and willing to try.

Still (a week later) she's trying to get the hang of it. No rush - I'm in no hurry for her to grow too fast.
Sometimes, she'd rather just suck her thumb. Oh yes, she's a thumb sucker.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

does your heart just melt when she smiles at her brother like that?

Camille said...

I love that she's a thumb sucker for some reason.