Ever since a concert at EFY a million years ago I must say I've been hooked on John Schmidt. So when I spotted this video on Adrienne's blog I had to steal it. I am not so good at putting videos, etc. on my blog because I'm not so computer savvy, but I think if you hit the link below it will take you there. Trust me it's worth it if you like music!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3d6SFcDys&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbryceandadriennedial%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F&feature=player_embedded
4 comments:
This was so good! I honestly didn't think I had ever heard of John Schmidt until I showed this to my mom and she reminded me that my cousin Lora Lee was just telling us about her really good friend John who writes really great music and that we should check him out. Who knew they were one and the same. I think I need to go buy a CD:)
Also, to embed the video on your blog, just go to the link and then scroll down to "share" and it will give you options for your blog or facebook or whatever and after you sign in to your blog or whatever it will automatically post it for you.
Brilliant. Avery and I loved it! -Cara
I showed this to Braylee and she has been figuring it out on the piano. She's one of those who can listen to a song and play it by ear. As a sidenote the grand piano that we bought 4 years ago was actually used by John Schmidt. He had used it for a concert so I knew it had to be a good piano. Not to mention we got a bit of a discount because it had been used. How would it be to play like that!
Post a Comment