Just thought I would post a few pics of what Colby has been up to in the last week or so...
He decided that he really likes sitting in boxes, hampers, buckets, etc. He thinks it is hilarious and laughs everytime we put him in there. Quite a nice baby-sitter, actually - until he learned how to grab the edge and pull himself up to stand. No more boxes for you, mister!

We had a very nice holiday weekend. On the 3rd we had a barbeque at my parents and then watched the fireworks show from the church parking lot (apparently doing them on the 3rd gives the town a discount). Here is a picture of Colby and cousin Asher at the BBQ.
.JPG)
On the 4th I had to work, but made it home in time for some ice cream and our own street fireworks at Kyle's parents house. Here's Keegan and Colby mesmerized by the display... well maybe Colby was a little distracted by mommy and her ever-flashing camera.
.JPG)
I was a little surprised that Colby wasn't scared or even nervous with all the booming and flashing going on. He never even batted an eye. Here is a better picture of his expression at the excitement...

And finally, here is just a picture of my handsome little boy! Hair comed and sprayed - ready to go to church! I love this little boy!
1 comment:
He is getting to be such a big "little man"!
Post a Comment