Friday, July 3, 2009

Fill in the Gap!

Here's a better picture of Colby's top teeth. As you can see, they are quite far apart! The bottom teeth almost fit into the gap between his top teeth. Everyone I've talked to says this is a good thing because it leaves more room for his permanent teeth to come in straight, but I must admit for now, he looks like a little hillbilly to me. But an adorable hillbilly!
As a side note: his carseat is my item of the week. It is a Britax marathon in what else, cow print! You can get a different color or print, of course. But I definitely love the carseat so far. It fits 5-45 pounds (I think, this is just from memory), and we can put it rear-facing since he is over the weight limit for an infant seat, but not yet 1 year. The fabric is soft and the cover is very easily removable for washing. This brand has one of the top safety ratings and Colby loves it!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

It's true about the teeth. My two oldest have crowded teeth and our dentist has told us to start saving our pennies for braces now. We are certainly looking forward to most of our kids in braces :(

Camille said...

I love the carseat - it's perfect. I think he's almost big enough to sit in the front seat, isn't he?