Sunday, July 19, 2009

Couponing HELP!

I really want to get into couponing - I know there are tons of deals out there, but I have to admit I am TOTALLY overwhelmed at even getting started. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

Drew said...

Hey Callie!
Well, I'm sure you've heard by now of pinchingyourpennies.com. They have state by state forums with weekly grocery sales matched up with coupons. I'll typically look at that once a week, and only pay attention to the 4 and 5 star items.
The other thing I do, which keeps my work to a minimum is read the blogs of all those coupon go-getters. I try and find local people since chain store sales vary from place to place and to get in on local deals. I did a quick google search for one in the frenso area, and got this lady: http://www.sassysupersaver.com/ Her posts may or may not be any good, but she has a list of links down the side, and that's where I'd go to start finding other blogs to read.
Good luck to you!

Camille said...

Want me to get you a big brown box to file those in!!?

Unknown said...

Have I ever told you that you have a cute kid!!?
I have a ton of coupony blogs- you can find them yourself by wandering among the blogs, but just in case you want to check these out (some are better than others):
www.attentiontargetshappers.blogspot.com
www.slavetosave.blogspot.com
www.savingmoney101.blogspot.com
www.wontbesoonbeforelong.blogspot.com
www.couponsavinggame.com
www.couponing addict.com
www.mypennypile.com
www.stretchingabuckblog.com
www.dontpooponmycoupon.blogspot.com
www.krazycouponlady.blogspot.com
www.discountqueens.blogspot.com
www.fabulouslyfrugal.com
www.theobsessiveshapper.net
www.jane4girls800dollarannualbudget.blogspot.com
www.morejingleinmyjeans.blogspot.com