December 25, 2015
Kyle and I (and the kids of course) really look forward to Christmas every year. It's exciting and fun and magical. Then when the day comes, sadly we can't wait for it to be over. The kids are yanked in every direction, shuffled from house to house, opening dozens of toys in a matter of hours. Is this what Christmas is supposed to be? No. Please don't get me wrong, we are very grateful and appreciative of all of the time and effort spent buying our kids gifts that they really do love. The kids love it. It just is so chaotic that I think it takes away from the reason we are celebrating in the first place. I wish we could simplify it, spread it out, something. Less is more.
Rant aside, the kids had fun celebrating with cousins and yes, they got a lot of cool things...
No comments:
Post a Comment