Monday, June 27, 2016

DISNEYLAND 2015

November 19, 2015

We only had time to do one day of Disneyland, so we drove up late the night before, didn't sleep well in the hotel, then went all day at the park before driving home that night.  In the future, we will probably opt to drive up early in the morning, then spend the night and drive home the next day.  A good night's sleep before a day at Disneyland is important!  We still were able to pack a lot of fun into one day.  I didn't go too crazy on pictures, because I wanted to be present and not stuck behind the camera the whole day.
Colby was super excited about his new Mickey shirt!  Bonus was that it was glow in the dark, which made it cool on all of the indoor rides.
 Hannah got to go on the rides right along with us!  She loved it!
 Going through Mickey's house
 The Main Mouse himself!
 It was pretty warm for November, but a beautiful day.
 I brought our double stroller and the tire went flat right when we pulled it out of the car :(  So we rented a stroller and it worked out perfectly.  Hannah actually spent most of the day attached to me in the Ergo.  Slept through a lot of the rides.  
 Happy girls!
 We always love to go on the Mickey Ferris Wheel.  Well, Kyle and Maci LOVE it.  Colby usually gets nervous and cries, and I tolerate it.  Those swinging bungalows are not my thing!




 Hannah and I just enduring the ride!
 We finished out our day in Cars Land.  The roller coaster went out of service right before we got to it, so Colby was bummed about that.  It's always hard to leave, but the fun has to end at some point.
One last picture with Mater before we head home!
Until next time, Disneyland!

No comments: