Saturday, May 18, 2013

Technical Difficulties

I know I've been a bit behind lately.  I'm trying to catch up but am having technical difficulties (again).  For some reason, YouTube isn't uploading my videos.  My next post is supposed to be a summary of Colby's Tball season, which of course needs to include videos of him in action, and the videos are not uploading.  Has anyone had this issue before??  It will let me select a file to upload and it says it's uploading, but the status is staying at 0%. 

This may be a bit of a blessing in disguise.  I am 6 MONTHS behind on my actual scrapbooking, so I'm working on that for the time being.  Luckily I blog as well so I can go back and actually see what I was thinking and the kids were doing enough to make a decent scrapbook page.  Hopefully I don't get that far behind on this, or I'll really be in trouble.

No comments: