Sunday, March 18, 2012

GO CELTICS!!!

We celebrated St. Patrick's Day one day early by going to see the Boston Celtics play in Sacramento.  We thought Colby would enjoy the music and excitement of the game.
He insisted beforehand that we leave him at Nana and Papa's because the game was going to be too boring and he knew he would have a lot of fun at Nana and Papa's.  Sorry kiddo, we spent the money for your ticket.  You're going to the game.

When we got there, I tried to get a picture of the kids in their game gear.  I guess I succeeded in doing that.  I would have loved to get one of them also smiling and looking at the camera...
My photography skills at work.
 Maci was super excited.  She loved the music and the lights and when everyone yelled, she would yell, too.  She especially loved all of the clapping going on!
 Eventually Colby decided it was alright to be at the game...
 Used the super zoom on my camera to get some pictures of Kyle's favorite team.
 What are those??  Smiles?!?!
 After the 1st quarter, Colby was already ready to go home.  He said it was too noisy and all he could do was sit and sit and sit.  Poor guy.  We had to make it interesting by taking a few silly pictures.
Maci was asleep before halftime - thanks to being able to strap her in the Ergo.  Colby wanted to go to sleep too I think.
Until he saw the cotton candy man! Happy boy now! 
The Celtics played TERRIBLY.  They looked tired and worn out.  Kyle says it's because this was the last game on their road trip, they're old and this game didn't really matter anyways because the Kings weren't an important team to beat.  But c'mon!  We paid money to see you and you lose by 20???
On the way home, Colby told us: "See, I told you it was going to be boring.  You should have dropped me off at Nana's."
We will definitely go to another game, since Kyle is such a huge fan, but maybe next year we'll leave the kiddos home.

No comments: