Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WICKED!

Kyle's Christmas present to me was 2 tickets to go see WICKED in Hollywood.  Awesome!!!  He did not really want to join me, though seeing as he's not so into musicals.  So Camille was the lucky sister to join me!  I had wanted to go see it last year when it came to Fresno, but it came right when I was due to have Maci, so that plan was out.  So glad I got to see it now.

 It was playing at the historic Pantages Theatre...
Our plan was to go eat at a fancy restaurant, see the show, then drive home (I'm too big of a wimp to leave my kids overnight).  The fancy restaurants were all closed for lunch, but we did find a spot to eat that was pretty yummy, anyways.  We tried tuna tartar for the first time and thought it was pretty delicious!
 The show was sooooo good.  I loved the music, loved how it tied the whole "Wizard of Oz" story in, loved the twists and characters, the stage, everything! 
Such a fun day spent with my sister who also truly enjoyed it.  Merry Christmas to me!

1 comment:

lilybit said...

yep, pretty jealous.