Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pin-spiration :)

I know I've already mentioned my love for pinterest, but just to prove that I'm actually doing something about it...
My latest pinterest-inspired project:
Cheap and easy to make!
I got the ideas from pins of these two websites...
EmbellishedLiving on Etsy (for the letter)
and
Emily's Little World (for the flowers - a great tutorial!)

Also...
I downloaded and printed this cute subway art (one for every holiday!) from eighteen25.  No, this is not a picture of my mantle, I stole the picture from the blog.  I bought frames from Michael's, printed 8x10s from Costco and gave them away to everyone as a Christmas gift.  Easy, adorable, and I love that you can leave the frame up all year round and just change out the picture.

If you follow me on pinterest, you can check out my "Ta-DONE!" board to see the rest of the projects, recipes and fun things I've done.  My goal is to do at least one thing per week.  Doing good so far!

2 comments:

lilybit said...

great idea a ta-done board! Looks great and I love the subway art (oh, I better get my V-day up).

Torrey said...

I just want to pin all of your pins! These are cute.