Last weekend we took Colby on his first trip to the pumpkin patch. He loved it!
Believe it or not, this is a smile for him ;-)
.JPG)
He loved climbing on the straw stack ...
And he loved the animals at the petting zoo. Here are the chickens...
And the silly goat!
.JPG)
Then he got to ride in the wheelbarrow so that we could find the perfect pumpkins.
.JPG)
He was a bit too small for the other fun activities they had going on there. There was a triclycle race track, a bounce house, train ride, etc. Next year I think will be even better!
When we got home we cleaned out our pumpkins.
.JPG)
And Colby helped!
.JPG)
Of course we had to make some yummy and oh so healthy pumpkin seeds.
.JPG)
And then the grand finale! Can you guess which pumpkin belongs to who?

I think that a great family tradition has been started. Maybe next year I'll be a little more adventurous and even bake a pumpkin pie! Or maybe I'll just buy one at the store...
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! I'm all for making your own pumpkin pie but save yourself the trouble and just buy your pumpkin in a can:)
Your good at buying pies and pretending that you made them from scratch! You could keep that tradition! Looks like you had fun!
Great pumpkins and great tradition! You know you'll just buy the pie - don't think you're fooling anyone...
I know you...you will buy one at the store and tell everyone you made it yourself! Our family is on to you.
Post a Comment