Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mud Pie

Colby loves playing outside. The other day I set him in the grass to play while I weeded and watered all the flower beds and trimmed the bushes. I look over at him every few minutes to make sure he hasn't found any dog poop or shoved leaves in his mouth. So I look over and he isn't where he was a few seconds before. I do a sweep of the yard and find this...
He found the mud puddle! And he was quite proud of himself too!I figure, what the heck, he's already dirty, I might as well let him go to town!


In the end, I had to strip him down, hose him off and he went straight into the big sink for a scrub down! He is all boy for sure :-)
(P.S. Don't worry, Cara - I got Asher's shirt clean!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed you Callie! Three years already! I guess it really has been a while since I've seen you cause Colby does look like a BIG boy. I am with you on the fair foor- always excited to eat it and disspointed when I do. I made you some cinnamon rolls as an excuse to get out to your place- they flopped bad. well, hopefully soon.

Cara Cummings said...

you read my mind Callie! I was thinking...we won't wear that one again! Adorable pictures! He sure had fun!

Sunny said...

It is funny how quick they are. You turn your back for a minute and they are into something.

Camille said...

Mud Pie = Cutie Pie. How much ended up in his mouth?