I was on such a roll for a while there, blogging at least once a week. Well now it's been about a month! Almost every other day I think of things that I could put on here, but it's been a busy month and it just never happened. And now, I've forgotten most of the stuff I wanted to blog about! So here are a few highlights from the last month (in which I have taken very few pictures because I'm a slacker):
The fair came to town - it was Colby's first fair and he was excited to go out with his boots on!

Unfortunately, I got no pictures at the fair... But he loved watching all of the people, the lights, the animals and eating the yummy food (which I always imagine will be a lot yummier than it really is).

Cousin Jack turned 1 this month! Can't believe it's been a year already! Here are the boys at the party - the only picture I got before the camera battery died :-(
.JPG)
We also went to the Fresno Fair to watch the cow show. Colby really liked it, but he was a little noisy and scared the cows a bit so Mommy had to walk him around and put him to sleep. Here's Papa, Uncle Mel, Kyle and Colby watching the cows go round and round the ring.
Hopefully now I can get back on track and not be a slacker :-)
2 comments:
Big Mel should have un-tucked his shirt too!
Colby will be judging cows in no time.
Post a Comment