Well, at least that's what Kyle likes to call Colby's pacifier. It has a nice ring to it, so I end up saying it half the time. Oh, the silly phrases that a kid will make you say!
Anyway, the real reason to this post is to introduce you to my new blog:
Callie's Paci Clips
There you can find an assortment of my pacifier clips that I am making and selling. Here's a sampling ...
And here's one of Colby actually using one in case you can't quite picture it...
Basically I got tired of Colby's pacifier falling on the ground, and I couldn't find many cute clips in the stores, so I just made my own!
The website is seriously lacking in girly pacifier clips at the moment (I'm a little pre-occupied with boy things), but I do have girly ribbon that I am going to make some with and then I'll post pictures soon.
They make great gifts! Check them out!
1 comment:
I'll take the one with the baby attached!
Post a Comment