Thursday, August 28, 2014

First Day of Kindergarten

Aug. 14, 2014
I don't think he was one bit nervous.  Honestly, I wasn't too nervous for him.  He was excited and he is a good student.
His sign says "When I grow up I want to be a: Police Officer" 
 
 It was a little crazy dropping off the first day!  We had to park a ways away and walk.
 Seriously, mom?!?  It's too bright!
 Ah, that's better.
 He found his seat!

 And an old friend from preschool - miss Keira!
 And what's this?  Ty gets to sit by me!!!  That didn't last long...
 I choked up a little, not going to lie.  But I didn't shed a tear.  After we dropped him off, Maci and I kept busy by going shopping and getting some labwork done for me.
2:30 seemed as if it would never come - that is such a long day!
Finally, we got to pick him up! 
He was a little tired from all of the first day stimulation, but happy as could be and ready to go again the next day.  Proud of our Kindergarten man!