Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Princess Maci's Royal Birthday Party

Maci wanted a princess party.  This was the result of her request...

Everyone was encouraged to dress up :)
Arts & crafts for the kids involved decorating your own shield or tiara.

Everything was decorated in purple and blue

"Purple" punch that didn't come out so purple and royal goblets...
Brave knights!

"Victory for the Cummings!" for Asher.









A royal feast!
Giant turkey legs were a medieval touch that were a hit!



 Grill masters
Time for the knights to fight the dragon and protect the princesses!


The girls got a pinata, too :)





What a nice looking bunch of royalty!
Time for royal dessert!
Happy Birthday to Maci - blow out the candles!
 I love my girl.
 Hmmm.... what happened here???
Present time!
Maci got so many great gifts and is now all decked out in Sophia the First dolls, dresses, luggage, sleeping bags, jammies, etc.  She was in heaven!

 Handsome Nathan


 Perfect happiness!
 Maci couldn't wait to break open the new hairstyling set she got before the party was even over!
Maci loved her princess party and I love that she loved it.  I hope she feels as special as she is.

1 comment:

lilybit said...

Love how you included boys in her princess party. I could tell that she didnt just feel special but that she knows she is special!