We did all the usual stuff but I got really terrible pictures. I'm frustrated with my camera that only works sometimes and it's user who doesn't know how to use it.
We dyed eggs....
I tried out some popcorn recipes to give away. So yummy. Peanut butter, old fashioned pink and caramel.
We tried dying eggs with shaving cream - messy, but fun and colorful!
But my favorite thing we did was make these Easter Eggs.
The picture is linked to the site that has the printables if you want to make them. The kids really enjoyed telling the story of Christ's death and resurrection over and over again. Paired up with the scriptures it tells the story really beautifully and kept the kids attention.
And this is a video of Colby singing his favorite Easter song. He took the video of me playing the piano as he sang on his kid camera - so excuse the quality.

1 comment:
That is so sweet- Colby's song. I didn't dye any eggs this year- would you recommend the shaving cream method? It looks fun.
Post a Comment