Saturday, April 19, 2014

"Mommy & Daddy"

March 27, 2014

It is SO HARD to catch the kids in a natural moment with the camera.  Although they aren't always great and looking at the camera and smiling, it follows that when I don't want them to, they do.
The kids have been playing really good together lately - which I am supremely grateful for.  Their favorite game at the moment is "Mommy & Daddy."  Pretty self explanatory.  Maci is the Mommy and Colby is the Daddy and they take care of their "kids."
What's priceless is hearing how they interact with each other.
Colby: "Mommy I'm going to work now so take care of the kids and do the laundry and make dinner, ok?"
Maci: "Ok, Daddy.  Today I have to take the kids to the doctor to get a shot and go to school.  Tomorrow I have to go to work and take care of the babies at the hospital because they're sick."
They take the kids shopping and to the doctor to get a check-up and read books to them. It's killing me that I didn't blog this sooner because I remember hearing many more conversations that were hilarious and in a lot of ways mirrored exactly the things Kyle and I say and now I can't think of them!
This is pretty much a daily occurrence at our house though and I kind of love it.

No comments: