5 Year Old Colby
How old are you? five
What makes you:
-happy? If I got to get more Battroborgs for my second birthday.
-sad? When I have to sit in my room.
-laugh? When you tickle me in my armpits.
What are you really good at? Playing Wii.
What are you not very good at? I'm not very good at eating my dinner.
What is your favorite:
-thing to do? Play Wii.
-thing to do outside? Play fetch with Presley.
-color? Blue
-food? Beef
-snack? Cookies! Chocolate Cookies!
-drink? Root Beer Milk
-movie? Madagascar 3
-TV show? Jake and the Neverland Pirates
-book? Magic Treehouse #1
-animal? Presley
If you were a cartoon character, who would you be? Mickey
Who are your best friends? Kathleen, Keegan and Ty and Kayden
What do Mommy and Daddy do when you're not around? Watch your favorite TV shows.
What do you do when Mommy and Daddy aren't around? Play Wii.
What do you and Mommy do together? Do piano lessons.
What do you and Daddy do together? Play battroborgs
How do you know Mommy and Daddy love you? Because you say that.
Who are your favorite people? Keegan and Ty and Kayden
What is your favorite toy? Do I have to tell you? Um, my favorite toy is my scooter.
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Mario
What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanna be a fireman!
No comments:
Post a Comment