Thursday, September 26, 2013

She Colors My World

Hmmm.  I decided I was getting a little ahead of myself teaching this cutie her ABC's when she wasn't even getting her colors right most of the time.  Let's dial back to the basics.
 We talked about the colors of the rainbow, sang a few songs about them and made a little art project!
 "Aw, it's pwetty Mommy!"
 Next we did some color identification on the wall.  I gave her about a million stickers and had her put them on the right color paper and say the color each time.

She has a tough time with orange and yellow for some reason...
Another day, we did a simple sorting activity.
She really liked this and did it all on her own.  Still struggling with orange and yellow but getting better!
I love her.

1 comment:

lilybit said...

I think orange and yellow can be tough. You are awesome.