We started counting down the days a few weeks before....
Colby was excited to cut a ring down each day.
The day finally came...
We only got a few hours in the evening the first day. We went to Cars Land first.
The replication of the movie was quite impressive.
The rides were not as impressive.
The kids were soooo excited though.
I though Maci would be nervous, nope. She was a brave, excited little girlie.
Smiles all around. Even Kyle loves Disneyland.
We caught the World of Color Show Tuesday night. Soooo worth it.
Probably my favorite part of the whole trip. I was too mesmerized to actually get a picture of the show.
Then it was off to our hotel room for some shut eye and back to "the real Disneyland" as Colby calls it the next morning. Apparently California Adventure is not the real Disneyland.
First ride - Buzz Lightyear! Colby's favorite.
Winners!
Autopia
Finding Nemo Submarine
It's a SMALL WORLD!!!
Let's meet some of our favorite people now...
Goofy!
Minnie - Maci was quite nervous and shy here for some reason...
Mickey Mouse!
Teacups make me ill, but the kids Kyle loves them so we spin around!
Dumbo
Kasey the Train
Cinderella's castle! Maci was throwing a fit (naptime got skipped) and didn't want to get out of the stroller to take a picture.
Papa Jon gave them both some Disney Dollars to get a souvenir. What did they pick? Giant Lollipops!
Back to California Adventure - we couldn't miss the Mickey Ferris Wheel.
Hilarious video of Maci on Kyle's phone - I will try to get it on here. When the car would swing (which Mommy did NOT like) Maci would scream, "Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap!" over and over. Hmmmm..... where does she get that from???
Ah, I wish I would have gotten more (better) pictures. But we had so much fun. It wasn't crowded, we rode every ride we wanted to and never waited more than 10 minutes. A few things I didn't get pictures of... Pirates of the Caribbean where Maci was nervous and was grabbing her belly the whole time. Colby's first ride on Splash Mountain! Maci was too small so we waited on the bridge and couldn't catch the picture. In the Disney photo all you could see were his little hands high in the air. He loved it. I want to go once a month but holy crap it's expensive. Memories are priceless though, right?
1 comment:
I haven't taken the kids, but am thinking maybe I should just forget them and go with mark! Ha ha! Really, I do think the fun of so many things is watching the little ones enjoy it so much.
Post a Comment