I went back through Colby's baby pictures to see how much Maci looks like him and realized that I took a lot more pictures of him than I have been taking of Maci. It makes sense, since with him that's all I had to do with most of my time was play and admire how cute he was. These days I'm a little more busy, but still have found time over the last few weeks to take pictures of Colby and Maci just doing what we do every day. Here they are for your enjoyment...
Who's that pretty girl in the mirror?

No nap = too tired to even eat dinner...

He loves to read to her and she loves to listen...

With cousin Asher at a baptism...

Who's that cute little baby in the carseat?

All smiles in her bouncer - this thing has saved my life!

What's this? A new toy to play with?

Aaargh!

Cute little chunky monkey!
1 comment:
I wonder if other people think these pictures are half as cute as we do!?
Post a Comment