As much as we can, we try to go for a walk every morning. It's good exercise for me, the kids love the ride and I love the stroller. We walk up and down our road, around the dairy, wherever the wind takes us - usually about 2-3 miles.
Every day we walk by the corn and it gets taller and taller and I think, "it would be so fun to get a picture of Colby next to that corn." So I did. Makes him look pretty small!
It's a shame - we have hundreds of acres of corn growing and none of it is good to eat. It's all used to make silage for the cows.
Ok, if he looked small in the other picture, he looks huge to me in this one. Well maybe not huge, but old. Does that make sense? He's not even 3 yet and he looks like such a big boy to me. I miss my baby Colby!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you have these times with your kids. What a great way to start any day.
Post a Comment