Saturday, May 14, 2011

Maci One Month

One month has already flown by!
I don't have any growth stats sice we don't go to the doctor for a few more weeks, but our little girl is definitely growing and going strong! I just love her chubby little cheeks! Here are a few things I can tell you:


  • She only drinks Mommy's milk and eats every 2 hours pretty much like clockwork - even during the night which makes for great sleep, let me tell you...

  • She is a lot more alert now and will stay awake for an hour or two at a time a few times a day.

  • She still has a pretty good case of newborn rash, but just on her face - poor little thing! It doesn't seem to bother her at all though. I guess it's just mommy that it drives crazy.

  • She's got a good head of hair that hasn't started to fall out yet (at least not that I've noticed). Hopefully she doesn't go bald. It's so cute on her!

  • Every once in a while, she will crack an adorable smile, but I really don't think it's on purpose yet.

  • She loves to watch her big brother do silly things. She can track with her eyes really well now.

  • She's not colicky or overly fussy (knock on wood!). If she's crying there's a valid reason with a simple solution and then it's back to happy baby!

  • We cracked out our old baby pictures and guess what - she actually looks like me! A chunkier version, but the eyes and nose are almost identical. That makes me feel good :-) So cool to hold a miniature version of yourself!

No comments: