Almost every day for the past week or so, Colby comes up to me and says, "Mommy, I wanna do art." I've been trying to keep his little creative mind going, so we think of something to do. Watercolors, finger painting, stamps, markers, stickers, torn paper, dirt and flowers, chalk, whatever I can think of at the moment. He LOVES it and is quite proud of his work.

Now Mommy just needs to get more creative with thinking of "art" to do! Shoot any ideas my way!
2 comments:
Have you tried cross stitching yet? Just kidding! They have some cool paint by numbers type things at Michaels of Van Gogh paintings ; or you could buy some of the wooden cars to paint. Sometimes it's fun just mixing colors.
tissue paper, glue it to paper, or print off simple pictures and have him glue them on to the picture - oh callie I have so many ideas for you!!
Post a Comment