Monday, May 2, 2011
Maci 2 Weeks
Maci had a bit of jaundice after she was born, so we went to the doctor quite a bit in the first 2 weeks for weight checks and bilirubin tests. When she was born she weighed 8 lb. 4 oz. By day 4 she was down to 7 lb. 8 oz. At one week she was back to birthweight at 8 lb. 4 oz. and then in this picture, at 2 weeks old, she is up to 8 lb. 12 oz. Momma's milk kicked in and so did her weight! The jaundice finally resolved by 2 weeks old, too. No more yellow baby!
And of course I can't forget about Colby either. He is still doing well with baby Maci. I think he especially likes that Mommy gets to be home all the time with him without much distraction. Mommy is liking that part, too! He is growing taller, which makes Kyle really happy. He is working on writing letters and learning what sounds they make. We are taking advantage of the good weather to play outside a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations on your sweet little girl! :)
I was just reading this thing about how important the first 5 years are, so I'm happy that you have this time with your kids as well.
Post a Comment